Why do you need health and safety accreditation?
Safe Contractor is the UK’s leading Health and Safety assessment scheme.
It provides the following benefits to clients looking at using contractors.
It reduces organisation risk by:
- Establishing and maintaining an approved contractor list that demonstrates competency
- Identifying those contractors who do not take health and safety seriously
- Providing evidence that you’re meeting the relevant legal requirements.
- Provides evidence of industry qualifications i.e. First Aid at Work qualification. Current and specific insurance is held by the contractor.
- Provides evidence to an organisation that all specific risk assessments and method statements are correct, up to date and specific for the customers needs.
Industry experts audit all potential contractors thoroughly during the process. Once all compliance is met successfully the contractor is awarded the Safe Contractor Accreditation.
We are fully accredited by the Safe Contrator Scheme.
What is SafePQQ?
SafePQQ is an extension of the SafeContractor health and safety contractor management system, that provides organisations with greater visibility of their supply chain compliance. It is an online product built to include the common question sets defined within PAS91, a standardised pre-qualification questionnaire.
Contractors with the SafeContractor accreditation are eligible for SafePQQ. This means you can demonstrate that you’re a safe, ethical and sustainable company to work with through the SafePQQ verification badge.
SafePQQ will collect and verify information covering finance, anti-bribery, environment, GDPR, quality management, right to work, equality, building information modelling, modern slavery, and references.